Friday, August 2, 2013

A Woman Post Only!

Ha ha! "No Boys Allowed! Girl's Club!" 

Well really, it's true! What do guys know about bras? I have discovered, possibly behind the curve, the most comfortable bra on the planet! I was skeptical at first but after battling with pregnancy breasts that are heavy and need extra support from increased sensitivity I decided to give it a go! I couldn't see spending $40 per bra for a regular fully supportive to when in a few months I will need the same support with nursing capabilities. I have tried many nursing bras and none have given the support I really desire and need to combat back pain. 

At a regular big box store, I believe two of these bras run $20 or so. Not too bad. But at BJ's Warehouse, you get 3/$20. Awesome!!! One white, one nude, on black! So I bit the bullet and bought a package. Best decision ever! So good that I just went and bought another pack! 

What is this magical device that has saved me from the bra demons? 

It's the Genie Bra! It is some magical lamp of sorts that you get three wishes granted! At least if you buy them at BJ's you get three of them in a package. I encourage you to try them. I live using them for everyday and for my yoga practice. I cannot speak for any of their other products as I have not used them. The only "complaint" I might have about these bras is that they aren't concealable under a spaghetti strap style top. The average bra at Victoria's Secret costs $40. Here you get 3 for $20. Quite the deal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment