Thursday, July 25, 2013

24 weeks...

We are 24 weeks along in this pregnancy journey. Number 4 is interesting. Everything is always different with each pregnancy and the experiences are always new and exciting! I was much more sick this time around than ever before. I have had more trouble with back pain due to hormones. I have been more tired this time. But I also have three very active boys who keep me moving and bending and on the go each day! No rest for the weary! I feel my belly is bigger now than ever before, too. But then I have this precious person moving and kicking within my sacred womb and I don't care how big my belly is or what aches or trials I face because feeling these movements, knowing God chose me to be the mother of this baby and chose this baby to be my dear sweet child is totally worth it! Tomorrow might bring something new. And next week and next month. I just know that I can do all things in Christ who gives me strength and I offer this life as a living sacrifice. That whatever God sees fit for me to face and endure is meant to bring glory and honor to His name and I will do it joyfully with a spirit of servant hood! 16 weeks (or 20 if we are going by trend) left of this pregnancy and I am feeling pressured by my incessant nesting to have everything clean, organized, washed, folded, prepared, cooked, and baked right now! Making lists is how I keep myself on track so this week's task is planning one meal to freeze per week. That is, making double the recipe one night per week to freeze which is hard in a dairy-free home that prefers no meat also. Because you just never know what you will desire to eat in November/December! So off I go to do my Bible study, massage my stiff neck, rub magnesium oil on my legs and arms to keep them from falling asleep while I sleep, and lay my head to rest. Good-night!

No comments:

Post a Comment